Background

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Milestones and Changes

Well we have a few more milestones under our belts. The Princess graced her mother with a few giggles while mom was home providing Anora with her daily lunch hour enterainment. She has not giggled since . I am intently trying for her to laugh while Daddy is around or if not while he is around then I am constantly whipping out my phone to catch it on video for him. This always distracts her and then I have no chance of getting her to laugh. I hope to get her giggling like crazy and capture it on video and post it soon. We also bought Anora a jumper/stationary play thinga ma jiggy and she loves it. I need to get some pictures posted of that too. She has also begun rolling from her back to her tummy just a bit. She stalls out on her side most times and eventually makes it to the belly but I am counting this. She has already master the tummy to back roll. It won't be long and she will be mobile. Ugh, I want her to grow up but I also don't want to lose my little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment