Background

Monday, January 18, 2010

First Birthday Coming Right Up

I have been busy planning Anora's 1st birthday party since Christmas. So as usual I have fallen behind on my blog. I am so excited for her party, Tammy has been such a big help with everything. I love that she is just as excited as I am. She has had so much fun picking things up here and there and spending her wee hours of the night searching the internet for "inspiration" It is coming together quite nicely I think and I hope that the Princess enjoys the party half as much as we have enjoyed planning it. I am hoping for good weather so that everyone can come and enjoy the festivities with us. I wanted to give a little teaser for my followers. Some of you have already seen this but below is a picture of the dress I ordered for her to wear.
Tehehe, isn't it just fabulous!!! Who wouldn't feel like a Princess in this dress.

1 comment: