Background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Family Pictures

My borther Kevin and his Wife April gave us a photo session and phot credit with Sarah Shah Portraits for Christmas this last year. We finally got around to using it this last month. I loved working with her she did such a great job I wish I could buy all of the pictures she took. She just did a great job with Anora getting her to attention and working with her. Here is a sampling of some of the photos she took.






























I want to say thank you SO VERY much for this gift Kevin and April I want you to know how much it truly means to our family. We love love love the pictures. THANK YOU again and we love you both so very much. And of course thanks to Sarah for such beautiful work.








1 comment:

  1. Melinda, thank you for posting such kind words about your session. Hearing that you loved your pictures and session makes me so happy. I truly enjoyed meeting you, Raymond, and Anora.

    ReplyDelete