Background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Marker fun

So last night marked a momentus event. I was checking my facebook account on my phone, Ray was in the shower and Anoras was watching a show on Netflix on the computer and being the multi tasker that she is she was also coloring.


Tink gets down from her tower and runs over to me with excitement in her voice "look mommy!" I look up to see this:






My Jaw dropped I said "oh no Tink" with such shock and disappointment that her smile went away and she wilted before my very eyes. She was nonestly so proud of herself she thought I was going to be thrilled. I truly felt bad for crushing her excitement. Fortunately it was a washable marker so no damage done. I laughed with her and took her to the mirror to show her what it looked like so she could see how funny it was. I must have truly squashed all of her joy and wonder at what she did because this was the look she had.






Poor baby she was so happy with herself. Well we will see if she does it again or if Mom's reaction quelled her interest in drawing on herself. Only time will tell.








1 comment:

  1. How adorable she is. She remimds me of of my niece when she got spaghetti all over her her face . I believe I still have the picture

    ReplyDelete